Funderburk Electrical Services, LLC has its own in-house Accredited Apprenticeship Program that is governed by the United States Department of Labor and NCCER. The company also employs its own master trainer and experienced instructors. Our apprenticeship program, with a few exceptions, follows the Knox County School Schedule. A new class starts each Fall.
To fill out an application for employment with Funderburk Electrical Services please click the button below.
There is a great need for Certified Electricians in our country.
Our U.S. Department of Labor Certified 4 year apprenticeship program consists of on the job training while taking classes 1 to 2 nights per week. This program helps you build a solid career while you advance through your classes. You also come out of this program DEBT FREE and have a full–time career! Every person interested has to have at least a high school diploma, or GED, and be able to pass a drug test.
CTEP : Importance of Construction Traits
Starting pay per year:
If you are still in good standing in class and work, you will receive a raise every 6 months after that with the opportunity to make overtime
Tuition for Apprenticeship Program
- $650.00 / Year (Includes books & Instruction)
- $12.50 deducted from your check for 52 weeks OR pay the $650.00 at one time.
– Outstanding work in the field and in class can be awarded each year with electrical tools or gift certificates.
– At the end of each year, 1 apprentice from each class will the Outstanding Apprentice award and $1,000.
Insurance: Through Funderburk Electrical
Insurance coverage begins the 1st day of the following month after official hire date.
-Health Insurance – Shared by employee & company.
Dental Insurance – Shared by employee and company
Vision — Paid by employee
401K — Contributed by employee
Disability — Paid by employee
– 1 week per year after 1 year of service
– 2 weeks per year after 3 years of service
After 90 days of service:
New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, & Christmas Day.