Funderburk Electrical Services offers proven technical and specialized engineering solutions for your most complex industrial electrical challenges.
- Plant Maintenance and Support Labor
- Generator Installation, Maintenance and Service
- Wastewater Power and Controls
- Distribution Panels and Power Supplies
- Factory Lighting, Layout and Equipment Installation
- Control Panel Design / Build and Installation
- Instrumentation and Control Work
- Parking Lot Lighting Service and Installation
- On-site Troubleshooting for Electrical Breakdown
- Switchgear Maintenance and Testing
- Power Delivery Equipment Installation Checkout
- Industrial Power Systems Analysis and Studies/Infrared Testing and Reporting
- Electrical Protective Device Setting and Testing
- Software Development
- Industrial Environment Electrical Distribution and Control Work
- Welding Fusion
- Utility Monitoring and Metering services
Whether building, renovating, or maintaining a commercial structure,Funderburk Electrical Services, offers the experience and expertise to recommend, build, install and maintain any electrical systems you require.
- New Construction / Renovation
- Building Maintenance
- Office Design and Fit-Out
- Design / Build for any structure small or large
- Lighting Layout and Design
- Retrofitting (Lighting, Power and Telecom)
- Indoor and Outdoor Security and Site Lighting
- IT / Telecom Facilities including add moves and changes
- Switchgear and Power Distribution
- Back-up Power Distribution Systems
- Power System Upgrades
- Energy Management
- Advanced Communication and Data Cabling
- Disaster Recovery 24/7 with Generators available for immediate temporary solutions
- Fire alarm and security systems
- Pole Line and Duct Bank Construction
Electrical Components of Construction
When it comes to your electrical needs look no further than Funderburk Electrical Services. From concept to completion we have the knowledge and expertise to complete the job no matter the size of the project.
We work from a ground up concept taking drawings to a finished product or renovations from tear-down to modernization. Complete lighting upgrades with either retrofit kits or new fixtures with energy saving lamps and ballasts.
We have much experience in both project and service work in the areas of heat treating monitoring and metering, power distribution and generation and testing and controls.
Tel - Data
Network operations are the backbone of today’s businesses with the demand for information delivery on many different sophisticated levels. You’ll find Funderburk Electrical Services at the forefront utilizing the latest technology and industry certified technicians to perform seamless Tel-Data infrastructure installations.
FES offers design, engineering and installation services for all types of quality media transport systems. From single-package, basic voice and data networks to complex, multiple-structures voice, data and video distribution, FES is a top producer of fiber optic, wireless, category 6 and multi-pair network installations. Our experience ranges from:
- Inter and intra-building systems
- Entrance facilities
- Horizontal/Station Cabling Infrastructure
- Wireless Distribution Systems
- Telecommunications and Equipment Rooms
- Telecommunications Grounding
ARC Flash Testing
An arc flash is an electric current that passes through air when insulation or isolation between electrified conductors is no longer sufficient to withstand the applied voltage. It can result in severe burn injury.
Funderburk Electrical Services provides extensive training for client employees in Arc Flash hazard identification and avoidance including training in appropriate levels of PPE required. We also perform flash hazard analysis and identify components that need labels for arc flash and shock hazard warnings.
Infrared thermography is one of the most cost effective predictive maintenance technologies available to quickly, accurately, and without interruption of operations, locate problems in various systems prior to failure.
Infrared thermography utilizes a non-destructive technology to detect abnormal thermal patterns form an object. Funderburk Electrical Services offers services to assist our clients in NFPA 70E compliance. These services include:
- Hazard Risk Categories
- Personal Protective Equipment
- New Construction
- Remodels and Renovations
- Modernization & Retrofits
- Design Build / Design Assist
Emergency 24/7 Services
- Power outages
- Storm damage (Debris, water, lighting) affecting electrical components
- Electrical surges
- Partial outages (half of the home/business has electricity but the other half doesn’t)